cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Monday, August 11, 2014

Long Card-in-a-Box


Hi All,
Thought I would share this. A friend of mine at work asked me to make a card to commemorate an anniversary with her significant other. She like the images from the Dapper Dad stamp set as she had seen a simple card I made using it. I proceeded to make a card in a box and realized that the images were too long for a regular square Card in a box. 
I came up with these measurements for a long version.

Cut full sheet in half to 4 1/4 x 11
Score at on the long side 2", 5 1/4", 7 1/4" & 1/2"
Score on the short side at 2"
Cut braces at 3 3/4" and score 1/4" on either end.

See below diagram

Additional photos are shown below.
I coloured the watch and bow tie using my Richrazzelberry Blendabilities.
The sentiments are from Chalk Talk, Good Greetings and Teeny Tiny Wishes, the patterned paper is from the Moonlight Designer Series paper stack,




Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment