cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Stampin' Up Blendabilities...

Hi All,
I can't stop playing with my Stampin' Up Blendabilities Markers.
I just got my Blended Bloom stamp this week and I had to give it a go.
I started by stamping the image in Momento Tuxedo Black and then coloured it up using the Rich Razzelberry set of Blendabilities. 
Even though my card base is Blackberry Bliss from the new In Colour collection, the markers matched perfectly. The designer series paper is from the Moonlight paper stack. I created a tag using my Scalloped Tag Topper punch in Daffodile Delight paper, ran it through the Fancy Fan embossing folder and added some branches from the Bird Builder punch in Old Olive to set it off.
A really cool tip... Check out Frenchie Martin's video on how to Colour Ribbon with your Blendabilites. http://youtu.be/yl0c2yW1QsU
This is how I made the sentiment banner and then stamped on the ribbon using the Four You stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment: