cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Wish Book...

Hi All,
This morning I had an epiphany, and thought I would run with it.
I wanted to make little booklets for my Stampin' Up customers to write their wish lists in.
I started with some discontinue paper patterned paper and ran it through my 
Card Base Pop 'n Cuts die(130099), 
folded it in half and inserted the tabs in the slits. 
In order to make the leaves to the booklets, 
I cut 5 sheets of copy paper to measure 4" x 9" and folded in half to measure 4" x 4 1/2.
This allows for 10 leaves single sided and 20 double sided. I then stapled the leaves to the cover at the spine.
I used various colours, stamps and ribbon to decorate the front cover.

Thanks again for stopping by…

No comments:

Post a Comment