cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Friday, February 21, 2014

YNS Fun Friday...

Hi All,
Its another Fun Friday Challenge over at Your Next Stamp's Challenge blog.
Following the Sketch on their blog, 
I came up with this using one of their adorable 
This image is called Tobi with Pinwheel.
I started by printing the image at 3" in word on a laser printer and then coloured it a combination of Copic Markers along with Pencil crayon and gamsol.
I die cut it out using a circle Nestabilites die and added background colour with Tim Holts distress inks. I cut the pinwheel separately and popped it up using foam squares.
I've had this patterned paper stack Carolyn Gavin from K&Company forever.
I then layered all on to a 5 x 7 card base of pink Recollections card stock and added a bow.
Thanks for stopping by…

1 comment:

  1. Sheila, I love this card so much!!! It's gorgeous with those rich colors!! Some of my faves -- & the way you did the airbrushing ? Or inking w/daubers? looks fabulous!!

    Great great job! This is one of my fave images & you rocked it !!! Xo

    ReplyDelete