cre.a.tiv.i.ty: {kree-eh-tiv-i-tee} n. 1. the discovery of one's self

Monday, February 4, 2013

FCCB 147 - Queen of Hearts

"Popping up... to say Happy Valentine's Day"
Hi all,
The challenge this week over at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog is Queen of Hearts, include a heart on a project.
So I came up with this shape card looking through my Cricut cartridges for inspiration. 
When I saw this cute toaster, the sentiment came to me immediately. 
The sweet little toaster is from The Nifty Fifties cartridge and the 
Heart popping out of the toaster is from Accent Essentials.
I used Lawn Fawn's Jessie's ABC's to make the sentiment (the rest is on the inside).
Be sure to check out the other talented ladies.
Thanks for stopping by...

4 comments:

  1. Love this Sheila..just so cool!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, thanks for inspiring me to pull this cartridge out and use it more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea using "heart toast"! One of my all time favorite carts. TFS:-)

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute Sheila, love the heart shape toast!

    ReplyDelete